Team Speed?

D

deleted7282

I thought there were several times when our skill players should have took runs/catches to the house. Just were a step or two too slow getting tripped up. Thoughts? ( Walton, and Coley plays come to mind)

Advertisement
Need a QB that can hit them in stride. Those little pauses & adjustments to make catches are the difference between 7 yd gains & 60 yd TD's.

Lots of shoestring tackles. Those plays go for TDs against FAU and GT, but not against the FSUs of the world. If Coley doesn't get tripped up, he scores. Instead, we throw the pick.

Advertisement
Not sure I see the challenge as speed - much more about Yards after contact - I see very little of that on UM
- Watch Cook run - runs aggressive

Richt talked about it in the off season. We are a lot slower than FSU (especially on offense).

Hope our strength program and recruiting are up to the task. Richt's 3rd year needs to be special.

Advertisement
Was hearing during spring how Dayall harris was a 4.4 guy and that players on Ole Miss thought he was better than Treadwell. Heard Gus was the fastest Rb, he gets little to no carries. Homer blasts through the line with speed and quickness in the first two game he gets no carries. Njoku and Herdon are matchup nightmares for lb's all they catch is flat routes. Mullins suppose to be a burner but they trout Lewis and Berrios in every other play. Playcalling and lack of creativity in it is the problem...

Advertisement
Back