Team Captains

In all seriousness, if you can tell people not to go to the games and not to support...

Why are you a Hurricane Fan?
Why are you watching the games on T.V?
Why are you posting on a message board dedicated to Hard Core Hurricane fans?

The reason I encourage people not to attend games is to send a message to the school that the fan base isn't going to accept mediocrity.

I know it will never happen because people enjoy it too much but zero butts in the seats is the best way to make ourselves heard.

Don't go to games ... but watch them on TV. Increase espn's ratings. Think about how that sounds bro.

I don't care about espn. I care about Miami. And until Miami begins to show me that they care, I will show them (by not buying tix and attending games) that I'm not going to put up with it.

Are you bipolar? Today you posted that Rayshawn Jenkins and Quan would have made a big difference for us last year... Then a couple hours later you stated that no matter who plays for us are coaching staff wont get it done.

Now you are saying that you care about Miami, but you are encouraging other grown *** men not to go to games. That doesn't sound like you care about Miami to me... it sounds like you are rooting for the other team to me.

I got no more use for this guy^^^

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden sucks, but those that abandon the Canes should pick another team. It's fine, we'll still be friends.

Advertisement
Back