Tea Leaves

Vizslacane

Redshirt Freshman
Last night could we have read Peter's "history repeats itself" and Vilma's "an established coach" incorrectly? Perhaps they both meant Richt.

Advertisement
Nah. Nobody knows exactly what's going on. Pete was definitely talking about Butch. Vilma was just trying to be funny and vague.

Could be the Richt backers are leaking info, but the Butch guys are holding fast.

Advertisement
It's going to be Butch or Richt...
And I'm good with either ( strong lean towards Butch tho)

The more I think about Richt the more I don't like it. He is a better coach version of Al. We will not get outcoached constantly but will still be soft. Mark is nice guy. He is no JJ or Butch or Howard (who buy the way was a bad *** like young Shula). The best Mark will ever be is St Bobby II. How long did it take Bobby to win his first title? Would you have wanted to be nole fan during those years?

Anybody buying extra season tickets if Mark is hired? I was buying 10 to give to kids if Butch got the gig, but Mark does not move the needle.

Advertisement
OK, enough ! I'm going to email Vladimir Putin for the answer. I'm quite sure
his KGB knows who will be the next coach.

The more I think about Richt the more I don't like it. He is a better coach version of Al. We will not get outcoached constantly but will still be soft. Mark is nice guy. He is no JJ or Butch or Howard (who buy the way was a bad *** like young Shula). The best Mark will ever be is St Bobby II. How long did it take Bobby to win his first title? Would you have wanted to be nole fan during those years?

Anybody buying extra season tickets if Mark is hired? I was buying 10 to give to kids if Butch got the gig, but Mark does not move the needle.

Terrible post! Nothing about Richt is similar to Al Golden.

Richt got beat by coaches who won national titles while he was at UGA.

And if you are buying less tickets because we're hiring a guy with a .700 win percentage, who's been coaching at a major program for 15 years, then you're just pouting because we didn't hire "your guy".

Richt is a superior coach to Butch, today. And everyone in college football knows it, except a few stubborn BBB members.

Advertisement
We don't know this.

We've been told that UM's coaching cap is 4 million. If that's e truth, Richt isn't coming here. He's going to UVA or Maryland, either of whom will easily top our offer.

Butch, otoh, is quite willing to take Al's salary, at least that's the rumor. If that's the case, there's more money left for assistants.

Cannot disagree more, Richt and Al golden comparison makes everything invalid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back