• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 TE Riley Williams drops a top 4…

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator

Enrolling into IMG…👀👀👀

Follow me, but this is good for us.

Riley is currently rated as the 1st or 2nd TE in the country. Way too high to be a Miami commit.

IMG’s offensive philosophy is to find the guy in the gym who‘s so roided he can’t tie his shoes and use him in a 40 yard dash. Williams won’t average more than 15 yards a game.

This will result in a “”””””disappointing senior campaign”””””””””” and a precipitous drop in the rankings. Just outside the top247, he will be suitable as a Miami commit.

TheOriginalCane

All American
Premium
I live in Dundee Hills, Oregon. I have a son who’s on a football scholarship at Auburn and Oregon State. They camped together a bit and they were teammates in high school.

Wait, you have a son with a scholarship at two schools? That is impressive!

I kid, I kid, I just thought it was funny reading that, I got a bit confused there.

TheOriginalCane

All American
Premium
2 of them only played 1 year

That's the point, genius, we have choices. One guy is considered more ready to play now, due to his basketball background (Jimmy Graham was amazing in his one year after playing hoops all his life), while the other kid is viewed as needing a bit more time, since his background was in lacrosse and hockey.

Instead, we have people running around acting like we have three potential TEs who will be unable to coexist, when the reality is that one or two will redshirt.