Problem2

All-American
Premium
Was at the junior day today, offers from Notre Dame and Purdue

[video=youtube;x2jFPuvMTD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2jFPuvMTD0[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brother plays at Oh St, Miami just offered their QB to be a preferred walk-on

How tall is the QB? First pass I saw him throw it looked like the kid had a nice release and a live arm, looks like a good athlete.

Gotta have big bucks to walk on at UM though. Anyone know his name?

TE looks good. Since his brother goes to OSU, you gotta think he is probably leaning to them but you never know. We need 2 (at least one) big time TE's signed, sealed and delivered soon.

wide_eyed.jpg

How tall is the QB? First pass I saw him throw it looked like the kid had a nice release and a live arm, looks like a good athlete.

TE looks good. Since his brother goes to OSU, you gotta think he is probably leaning to them but you never know. We need 2 (at least one) big time TE's signed, sealed and delivered soon.

Justin Black is the QB.

Justin Black is the QB.

Thanks CNR.

Read on Greasy that he committed to Northern Iowa this weekend. He should do alright there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back