2024 TE Carter Nelson 6/28/23 commits to Nebraska

Advertisement
Advertisement
What type of competition is he going up against? He's tramping on Po Lil Timmys on virtually every highlight

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

He plays 8 man football in rural Nebraska. It's probably the worst competition in America. You cannot deny his athleticism at all though.

He would be a take for me but I just don't see this kid leaving Big Ten country. He has Iowa written all over him. However, if any coach could bring him in, Mario would be the one.

Advertisement
agreed but if he’s a high jumper he’s an athlete.
comp doesnt matter if hes dominating and looks the part tbh,
I'm not questioning if he's a take. Actually, the opposite. If he's doing this against quality competition, it would be an eye opener the way he's running over kids.

Even if he's playing against the little sisters of the poor, you're right, his athletic skills still can't be denied.

I'm not questioning if he's a take. Actually, the opposite. If he's doing this against quality competition, it would be an eye opener the way he's running over kids.

Even if he's playing against the little sisters of the poor, you're right, his athletic skills still can't be denied.
Yea that comp thing is way over rated at times

Advertisement
Love this kid. I agree he will be hard to get. Rhule is doing a very good job building in-state Nebraska recruiting, he is exactly the kind of guy Iowa turns into an All Americans (though he already has more hype and interest than their usual prospects), and its going to he very hard to beat UGA for TEs in the near future.

Advertisement
Back