Tate Martell to CB this Spring...

Advertisement
Must be killing' him watching Justin Fields tear it up....

Painful lesson about keeping your trap shut about the competition when you haven't done sh*t yourself....
Haha, I totally forgot about that. Pretty funny looking back after realizing how far apart they really were.

Says something about the current state of the CB position that even after I read OP's statement that this was a joke, I thought to myself, hm, maybe moving the guy that started as a highly rated dual-threat QB, who was then moved to WR mid-fall practice, who then asked to be moved back to QB, who then opted out of the season, would actually work and may provide quality depth!

Too many warning flags around him, but I would have loved to see him fully dedicate himself to WR. He has short area quickness, is competitive. Oh well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you got jokes GIF by Steve Harvey TV

You kidding?... Tate would've quit at OS same as he quit here....

He's not a a DIV1 level QB if he can't beat out Nkosi...

That's my point. He'd wouldn't be playing over Justin Fields at OSU either...so why should he regret leaving? Or did you not understand the context of my post

Tate ain’t even hit the portal or nothing. That dude must have gave up on football

Lol he may play better than what we are using. Miami seems to make every QB look like Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back