Tashon Smallwood

Advertisement
- Has already taken one visit to OU
- Set to visit Arizona, Cal, n ND
-Wants his last visit to be to Miami
- Has been talking to coaches to gauge interest, very interested in Miami, wants to see if it's the same back
- Knows the history, great players, watched some games, likes what they are doing this season

- Will not wait till Signing Day , but does not know when he'll decide

- Has no favorites

Advertisement
This guy...BEAST! Hands, explosion off the snap, Great feet, Nasty, Size, Strength. He's got the tools. I don't know what his level of competition is AND I hate comparisons, but this kid plays like a young man that we had here back in the day (old #76). Golden, please get this man child in an Orange and Green jersey, ASAP

i'm not saying the kid isn't good, but, in a lot of those highlights he isn't even blocked. not like he's just beating the guy, like there isn't anyone even trying to block him.

i'm not saying the kid isn't good, but, in a lot of those highlights he isn't even blocked. not like he's just beating the guy, like there isn't anyone even trying to block him.

It's not his fault they ain't trying to block him on some of those plays. Maybe they're scared of him, or maybe he's to quick for those kids to block him. That's why I said, I don't know about the level of competition he is facing. But you have to admit, the young man is pretty **** explosive.

Good highlight Video, but with UM most likely only taking one additional high school DT/NT and two JUCO dline players, I like 2014 DT Anthony Moten better. But there is nothing wrong with hedging bets by recruiting this kid.

Go Canes

Advertisement
who knows how they have these kids on the board, but, for once I agree w/ paranos. moten is probably more likely. and this kid is probably a longshot to come anyway.

Holy ****, ole boy can move for his size.

Take all the DT you can, quality depth will be an issue next season.

My favorite DT recruit! Quick, strong, great hands...love this dudes game! And he's got the size to contribute early!

Advertisement
Not concerned about DT

Al will have a plan and we will snag someone in free agency.

Let's take a moment to be thankful for how far we've come when a statement like that can be made on this board. I know I'm not the only one who remembers every DT thread getting to "fire Jethro" not so very long ago.

Not concerned about DT

Let's take a moment to be thankful for how far we've come when a statement like that can be made on this board. I know I'm not the only one who remembers every DT thread getting to "fire Jethro" not so very long ago.

if someone on this board isn't concerned about the DT position for next year....then they aint payin attention

Advertisement
Not concerned about DT

if someone on this board isn't concerned about the DT position for next year....then they aint payin attention

Ranks up there with our safety depth next year... Wanna see how golden fixes it cause he's answered every problem so far

Good highlight Video, but with UM most likely only taking one additional high school DT/NT and two JUCO dline players, I like 2014 DT Anthony Moten better. But there is nothing wrong with hedging bets by recruiting this kid.

Go Canes

I would be on this kid hardcore and take in him, moten, and if stuckey decommits two more jucos. This would give us depth and would not allow us to worry about the 2015 class DTs. With having a good season now tomorrow is never guaranteed so take them while you can. Plus 2015 is loaded with skill positions.

Advertisement
Back