2025 Tarrell Greene, 4* Dillard DT

Advertisement
Wow! This is incredibly sad. This young man seemingly had everything one so young and gifted could ask for…. a ticket out of his situation. But in a quick moment, a lapse of judgment…. like so many others before him, he threw it away.

**** man! Was going to say tried as an adult was a bit harsh for a 16 year old then clicked the link and saw he was caught on camera in a right state of mind shooting two people 🤦🏾‍♂️. And the worst part is the kids lawyers are using his decent athletic abilities and offers as a way to get a lighter sentence. Bro!!!!! Wtf has this world come to?!! That MF should’ve thought about his future before doing something so dumb! His football career is over regardless unless he goes to juco when he gets out at 24. Hate to see it man…

Advertisement
**** this is sad for all parties involved man…wheres the kids parents…why does he have access to a gun..smh

Wow! This is incredibly sad. This young man seemingly had everything one so young and gifted could ask for…. a ticket out of his situation. But in a quick moment, a lapse of judgment…. like so many others before him, he threw it away.
Not really a lapse of judgement when a 16 year old is carrying a firearm. Decision was made prior to that moment and now it’s time to pay the piper.

Advertisement
It definitely sucks when a young person throws their life away, but this is not a quick moment lapse of judgment. He went out strapped. This is a possible outcome when you make that choice.

We keep glorifying gangsters and gangster life and wonder why this happens.
No, I’m not playing some kind of moral authority.
I’ve always said, violent crime is sometimes more honest than white-collar crime. I can understand somebody committing armed robbery for certain circumstances as a father. I can only imagine the pressures and the struggles when you can’t put food on the table.
Again, I’m not condoning or promoting armed, robbery burglary.
But we’ve had many instances where banks and white-collar criminals, destroy the earnings and the family savings and the pensions of hard-working people. And the last thing those bankers have to worry about is money.

But there’s a lot of shooting and killing going on in the inner city for the dumbest sht.

And almost every single rap record that’s a top hit talks about it, and they play it on the radio constantly.

And if losing multiple generations of inner-city men to crime wasn’t enough, now they have to target the females too. Cardi B and Megan are turning a bunch of women Into hoes.

I don’t know the statistics, but I guarantee you that the population of young women in prison has skyrocketed over the past 20 years.

This gangsta shooter culture has to stop.

Advertisement
Not really a lapse of judgement when a 16 year old is carrying a firearm. Decision was made prior to that moment and now it’s time to pay the piper.
The lapse of judgment, was to pull the trigger. Even if he had the strap….. if he didn’t pull it and pop it, we wouldn’t know anything about him having it . And everything would still be normal. What’s really sad, is that we live in a world where a 16 year old kid, feels like he needs to have a gun to be safe. Kids need to understand…. pulling the trigger, has lasting consequences….. definitely if you’re pulling the trigger while pointing said strap at someone else.

The lapse of judgment, was to pull the trigger. Even if he had the strap….. if he didn’t pull it and pop it, we wouldn’t know anything about him having it . And everything would still be normal. What’s really sad, is that we live in a world where a 16 year old kid, feels like he needs to have a gun to be safe. Kids need to understand…. pulling the trigger, has lasting consequences….. definitely if you’re pulling the trigger while pointing said strap at someone else.
I get what you’re saying and this is a complex discussion but he made the decision way before this happened. I don’t know the details, maybe people were after him and he knew it. He was a criminal before he shot unfortunately.

Advertisement
I hate that he felt he needed to carry a gun, but ****, what a poor choice. I don't know why he felt that he needed to use it, but I'm glad the two he shot didn't lose their life. Not too many bad asses out there rolling around on a bike looking to start **** with a guy who's a DT.

I hate that he felt he needed to carry a gun, but ****, what a poor choice. I don't know why he felt that he needed to use it, but I'm glad the two he shot didn't lose their life. Not too many bad asses out there rolling around on a bike looking to start **** with a guy who's a DT.
Facts. Just a messed up situation, all the way around.

Advertisement
Back