Targeting review on Nesta

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they had called that, I may have been done now with FB. **** getting outta hand
Some of us are getting close. If we happen to win out but get hosed against UNC by ACC officiating, I will walk away. Right now they are simply waiting to see which sacrificial lamb they want to offer up to Clemson for the title game. If UNC is undefeated, or close to it going into out game, it's going to be ugly. They will get every call known to man if winning that game puts them in the title game.

That was purely based on reputation of Miami for the year, I actually expected it, even though he was pushed from behind.
And held. I'd have made the argument that I was having to use so much force to escape the holding, I couldn't help but hit him the way I did.

Honestly, they very well could have seen that in the replay. That holding certainly influenced the hit.

Advertisement
Some of us are getting close. If we happen to win out but get hosed against UNC by ACC officiating, I will walk away. Right now they are simply waiting to see which sacrificial lamb they want to offer up to Clemson for the title game. If UNC is undefeated, or close to it going into out game, it's going to be ugly. They will get every call known to man if winning that game puts them in the title game.
Miami, ND and UNC are fighting it out to get steamrolled in Charlotte.

Was equally as bad as the Carter Targeting call against LOSERville where carter with all shoulder destroyed that TE and just because it was a big hit the flag was thrown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back