Talked to U school assistant coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Jordan Scarlett, Rashard Causey, and Sam Bruce all hold Miami offers and are being recruited.

I had dinner with a U school coach and his wife on Friday night, and none of this nonsense came up. He also dislikes beer and prefers wine.

If Cook goes to Arkansas, they straight up bought him. That would be the biggest shocker of the entire recruiting season nation wide. Am not buying it, and how the **** would that guy know anyway? Scarlett to FSU is not really "shocking" news.

same thought went through my head. If Cook goes to Arkansas, I would think that would be the most obvious case of a kid being bought

Forget Miami. Should've asked him who U-School is signing this recruiting season.

Advertisement
Was that English? I did not understand a thing OP wrote.

Advertisement
Says golden doesn't recruit his school

Says Scarlett and Bruce to fsu

Thinks cook to Arkansas but I fought that.

Thinks coach partridge to FAU and takes U school coach.

Not sure he knows.

And the propaganda of the red bars begins.

Negged.

Scarlett is an FSU fan. Family of Noles

Bruce has a Miami offer. So not sure how we dont recruit there

if there was .00001% Cook would go to Arkansas, all the redneck Arkansas fans would of been hammering the kids twitter/instagram.

Advertisement
194.jpg

Advertisement
I had dinner with a U school coach and his wife on Friday night, and none of this nonsense came up. He also dislikes beer and prefers wine.

What came up?

LOL, it was a social dinner, only a little football. But he knows I am a big UM fan, and usually tells me any pertinent information.

Does Chad negative recruit? and do they think Golden hates Uschool?

We have never discussed the QW situation, neither one has brought it up. And they definitely dont hate UM or think that UM hates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back