Gables Canes Freshman Joined Jan 10, 2017 Messages 6,619 Sep 1, 2024 #61 Oh, and their chants and that Tom Petty **** is corny as all ****,
Ispyin ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮 Premium Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 15,469 Sep 1, 2024 #62 112_cane said: I was in Washington back in 2000 and was at the swamp back in 2008. Without a doubt the UW game was the loudest I've ever heard while being a visitor. I was not impressed with the swamp back in 2008 (only time I've been there). Click to expand... People act like building acoustics don’t matter. UW Stadium is built to keep sound in whether that was intentional or not. Orange bowl being all metal helped too
112_cane said: I was in Washington back in 2000 and was at the swamp back in 2008. Without a doubt the UW game was the loudest I've ever heard while being a visitor. I was not impressed with the swamp back in 2008 (only time I've been there). Click to expand... People act like building acoustics don’t matter. UW Stadium is built to keep sound in whether that was intentional or not. Orange bowl being all metal helped too