caneaddict

Senior
hey Sean Price, nice catch in a 35 pt deficit the other day... lol

Elkino, looking more like Benzino after Slimshady ate his face

is sam barrington still there, lulz

pray and pray for my downfall *******...it aint gonna happen

who next????

Advertisement
That linebacker that went to FSU and switched from us on NSD two years ago... Never cared for the way he handled the switch

Advertisement
Nobody will be hiring Elkino Watson as a Forecast Analyst anytime soon. Talk about a guy that bet the house that USF would turn the corner before we would and lost BIG. I know we slow-played him and he felt some kinda way about that but he had a chance to join us and turned his back. Now hes stuck in a situation where he might not win more then 10 games the rest of his college career.

Heres are two names I saw the other day that should be on Al's "list"...Robenson Therezie and Ricardo Louis from Auburn. Let'em rot!

Nobody will be hiring Elkino Watson as a Forecast Analyst anytime soon. Talk about a guy that bet the house that USF would turn the corner before we would and lost BIG. I know we slow-played him and he felt some kinda way about that but he had a chance to join us and turned his back. Now hes stuck in a situation where he might not win more then 10 games the rest of his college career.

Heres are two names I saw the other day that should be on Al's "list"...Robenson Therezie and Ricardo Louis from Auburn. Let'em rot!

Not sure the auburn guys ultimately had offers.

Cardo wanted to play receiver. UM offered him as a safety first. Probably would be at UM if that offer had been for receiver when he first got it. Dude runs differently. Wouldn't put that on anyone.

TP801, i get what you are saying. But Rayshawn Jenkins wanted to play WR too. But he bought into what Al was doing here and wanted to be apart of his plan and made the sacrifice. Now he is the starting safety for a potential powerhouse program while Auburn (even though they are 3-1 ATM they havent played ALA, LSU, Ole Miss, Texas A&M or Arky) is staring down the barrel of going 7-5/6-6 this year. Just sayin..

Im 95% sure Cadillac Therezie had an offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back