Take the bowl ban

Miami04

Senior
Win 6 games and take the ******* bowl ban. This team does not deserve to go to an acc title game. The players don't care (getting suspended before such a big game) the coaches need to figure out what the **** they are doing.

The team does not deserve an extra game, a bowl, or an acc title. Pathetic. I am done with this year.

I will be at the next two games but any energy I had for this program has once again been sucked out in the month of November.

Pathetic on the players. Pathetic on the suspended guys. Pathetic on the coaching. Pathetic. Pathetic.

Advertisement
We have to win one game first. Tell me your confident of that. USF is at our level. Duke is much better than Virginia.

yup. **** this team. they dont deserve ****. the coaches in particular. **** golden and his feelings. i hope he quits he ******* sucks

Advertisement
Scary to think but there's a very good chance we get beat by Duke. If that happens, the coaching staff should be banned from Miami forever.

Take the ban. You lose to Virginia 3 years in a row, no dessert after dinner.

If Rocco looks like the Hiesman today, i hate to see the Duke passing game. This lose is unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im tired of losing games we should win and games that wouls put us in great position to win the coastal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
If we win next week they take the ban and don't look back. It hurts the Miami name brand every time this defense steps on the field. It hurts the Miami brand name every time you play a home game and no one is in the stands. The best thing you can do for this program right now is to stop the bleeding, pay your price to the NCAA. and recruit your *** off. We get a good class this year, add a couple Juco DL, and we have a chance to be legit finally next year.

If Rocco looks like the Hiesman today, i hate to see the Duke passing game. This lose is unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im tired of losing games we should win and games that wouls put us in great position to win the coastal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

500 yds passing

Advertisement
Back