2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
Anyone have the 411 on this kid? Columbus kid so gotta think Mario already is tracking him right. Just got his 5th star.

7DAD50EB-E64A-43C8-8F4B-A8761B5E783B.jpeg

Advertisement
lol at IMG having 6 of the top 10 2024 recruits so far. Does coach Mo represent Jeremiah Smith and Zaquan, too?
He knows them and coached Jeremiah Smith at Pace.

Jeremiah Smith family is from my island in the Bahamas. So i know his dad so he wont be controlling anything there. Also his dad is Geno Smiths uncle, and has had another kid go to college for football at the fcs level. So he isnt new to the recruiting game

Zaquan is a kid i coached in youth ball from he was 10-11. Zaquan is around the same folks as James Williams...who Moe does have affiliation with since we all went to the same high school.

So prop Joe is in on both of those kids. I brought both names to the board years ago....in Zaquan case maybe when he was 11 i mentioned him on here lol

Advertisement

Jeremiah Smith family is from my island in the Bahamas. So i know his dad so he wont be controlling anything there. Also his dad is Geno Smiths uncle, and has had another kid go to college for football at the fcs level. So he isnt new to the recruiting game

Zaquan is a kid i coached in youth ball from he was 10-11. Zaquan is around the same folks as James Williams...who Moe does have affiliation with since we all went to the same high school.

So prop Joe is in on both of those kids. I brought both names to the board years ago....in Zaquan case maybe when he was 11 i mentioned him on here lol
Your mission, should you decide to accept it..........

My man - appreciate all that you do!​

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami kids at 4-6 so far then Ellis Robinson at 7 who we may have a shot with then I'm sure Desmond Ricks above those guys. Could be elite class

Ricks is #2. All of those guys will drop significantly if they verbal to us at any point before 2023 but yes, lol. We could really, really set ourselves up here with a good season this fall …

Ricks is #2. All of those guys will drop significantly if they verbal to us at any point before 2023 but yes, lol. We could really, really set ourselves up here with a good season this fall …
Yep, just don't lay a **** on the field this Fall and we should be sitting pretty for the '24 class.

Advertisement

6’2/3 230lbs 5-star LB out of Miami, goes to 8A school Columbus

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball

Finished his Sophomore year with 53tcks 5PBU’s 2 sacks 2TFL’s 2FF’s & 1INT

Big physically imposing LB with college level frame already. Plays Sam Backer & is used an Edge rusher but also does a very good job dropping back in coverage zones & Defending RB’s in the flats. Can play as a traditional 4-3 Sam LB or as an 3-4 Jack Rusher. Has 4.6 speed according to Ivins, but plays with good short area burst & explosiveness in pursuit in the backfield.

Visited Miami last year in November, then came back in January, April & just recently back in June for our 7v7 tournament. Top priority prospect for Miami in the 24 class & is being heavily pursued by our staff, Mario, Coach Strong, Coach Sabbath etc are in communication with him regularly. He was even offered & being recruited by Kevin Smith when he was at Ole Miss, so there’s familiarity with several coaches on our staff.

He’s also visited Bama, TAMU, UGA, Michigan, UF & others this offseason & will be visiting Louisville next week.

Is the current #1 ranked LB for the 2024 class, although we’ll have to see if he drops when they update the 24 class rankings because he’s only a 5-star on Rivals, 247 & ESPN have him as a 4-star. Either way, he’s an ELITE talent that will be highly sought after by every major program in the country.

Offers:
Miami, Bama, Oklahoma, TAMU, USC, UGA, LSU, Ole Miss, Tenn, Penn ST, Michigan, Mich ST, UF, FSU, LVille, NC ST & South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back