Switch focus to Starvidis?

Some fans are so disconnected from reality its frightening how they manage their own career

LULZ at some dude living off a government check in his mom's basement "managing his own career".

Sure go ahead and laugh it up but its not all that easy. I mean, if you spend too much on Mac N cheese and Funyons, then you don't have enough left on the EBT for the daily fough-dee of malt liquor.

Advertisement
Can't buy 40s in FL, It's quarts if you can find them or 4 packs of pounders (16 oz).

You're expecting too much. He'll be hired officially in June. He's not going to fire Al then. He'll give Al one more season. Firing Al is not the hard part - it's who they hire that will be pivotal.

The real problem is what if we trip into 8 wins and Golden / James are screaming improvement at the top of their lungs.

I've thought about that. That's a real possibility but I don't think the guy will keep Al unless he wins 10+. If Al wins 8-9, he still is fired.

Cool. We need a Greek to go along with the Italians.

Ever notice how much harder it is to find a Greek place than Italian? Italian's all over the place, pizza delivery, pasta...much harder to find a good gyro. For every 20 pizzas, I can find one gyro.

Advertisement
Back