Kevin "the second coming" Olsen:
On the plane headin down to the U #Canes
Excited to watch practice tomorrow

3:51pm - 1 Apr 13

Advertisement
babyJesus.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dunno but the guy is very ***** whipped. All he talks on twitter is about his girlfriend... So much so, you're like **** dog, what does she have on you?

Not sure g reg ever was like that.

I dunno but the guy is very ***** whipped. All he talks on twitter is about his girlfriend... So much so, you're like **** dog, what does she have on you?

Whats yo name ?
G-reg
What you do ?
Get head
How you do ?
Drop my drawers and let em see my third leg, Chillen on the 7th floor I gotta let these chicas know Big Greg is in the house and I finna make these hoe's choke on my balls,on my **** then I bust a nut quick on her face on her chest stick my **** between her breast. C'mon fellas lets get weird stick yo **** up in her ear.

Eh doubt he was like that

I dunno but the guy is very **** whipped. All he talks on twitter is about his girlfriend... So much so, you're like **** dog, what does she have on you?

Whats yo name ?
G-reg
What you do ?
Get head
How you do ?
Drop my drawers and let em see my third leg, Chillen on the 7th floor I gotta let these chicas know Big Greg is in the house and I finna make these hoe's choke on my balls,on my **** then I bust a nut quick on her face on her chest stick my **** between her breast. C'mon fellas lets get weird stick yo **** up in her ear.

Eh doubt he was like that

two things

1: G Reg killed it. had the best verse in that song. may even be the best player who was in it as well.
2: was his wife part of the 7th floor crew?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back