sweet 16/elite 8 tickets

Advertisement
uppers, i think UM sections are 430 - 33. i'm picking up at will call, won't know section or row until then.
yes, all three games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I got 2 earlier today through ticket City. Section 426, at least I'll be somewhat close by and hope to run into you guys there. Wish I had seen this thread earlier....Ugh! Oh well!

UM says their allotment of tickets is sold out.

Other sources will be the only way of getting them now.

UM allotment sold out in an hour 40 minutes, from 8:30 AM to 10:10 AM. I bought myself a solo seat, I'll be making friends one way or another.

Advertisement
uppers, i think UM sections are 430 - 33. i'm picking up at will call, won't know section or row until then.
yes, all three games.

Nice!!! The wife surprised me with tickets this morning and the seats are in 430... still wish I woulda seen this sooner as she paid more than the 200 per!! Good to know there will at least be some other Canes around us.

I live in Northern Virginia, and wouldn't you know, I am in Key West with the family this week for Spring Break. I return home Saturday mid-day. So, I am hoping to make it down to Verizon center for the Regional Final after I arrive home.

Replied back, I think I have just the number you are looking for. Ill email you Tuesday to coordinate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back