Swagger/Not Swagger

TheOldU2002

Banned
Banned
Its a simple game, meant to be a fun way to inform the mouth breathers and social media fans about what Miami is REALLY about.

So I’ll kick it off with a few, please feel free to continue.

Swagger: Beating #3 Texas in the Cotton Bowl (in Texas) 46-3, while amassing 202 penalty yards in personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties, bc the Longhorns talked smack pregame.

Not Swagger: Forcing kids to wear fake 1980s gangster props for getting a fumble or scoring a TD

Swagger: Being upset that they were ONLY beating the “47 home game in a row winning” FSU by 8 points at the half, Ed Reed announced to his team “I’m hurt dawg; don’t ask me if I’m all right. **** naw. Joaquin said dominate and were not doing it. I’m putting my HEART in this ****, lets go man!” And then dropping nearly 50 and ending their 47 game home win streak.

Not Swagger: Showing up at FSU coaching clinic and tweeting “#TNM”.

I hope the new age Miami “fans” can tell the difference, but I think we need to hit them over the head. Please feel free to add your examples of real Hurricane Swagger versus this fake lame **** that Manny “Savage” Diaz has been about since day 1.

Advertisement
This stupid obsession by a segment of the fanbase to go back to how this program played football 20-30 years ago needs to stop.

The top teams today... Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State, etc. win with talent + superior coaching/scheme and primarily using an Air Raid or spread style offense.

Advertisement
Back