Surprised this name doesn't come up more

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I know he has his issues, big issues, but he would bring HC experience, energize both recruiting and our own offense, observed a winning program the last few years and might actually be $ feasible for Miami.

Lane Kiffen.

I am not saying he is the best or even necessarily a good hire but he meets many of the criteria of this board. He brings in a good, young DC and turns kids loose it might actually make Miami football fun to watch again.

Advertisement
Every day I come close to forgetting about how stupid some of our fans are....

.....and then threads like this happen.

Advertisement
god no. the only answer is butch... unless we "try" another up and comer.. but if we can get butch, that would make our Defense nasty relatively quickly, we have solid offensive talent.. and players know butch is going to put them in a position to make it to the nfl.

god no. the only answer is butch... unless we "try" another up and comer.. but if we can get butch, that would make our Defense nasty relatively quickly, we have solid offensive talent.. and players know butch is going to put them in a position to make it to the nfl.

Butch is my first choice than orgeron. These are realistic one we could afford

Rather Kiffin than Ed O and dont want Kiffin. Ed's resume at Ole Miss
- 05: 111th (out of 117) in Offense
- 06: After brining in Dan Werner and Art K - finished 111th ... again
- 07: 3-8

While at Ole miss he beat 2 teams with winning records --- pretty sure Memphis was one of them

Great recruiter ...... not Head Coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is one guy you absolutely don't want. This team still has half a season and will turn it around. Unlike last year, they are not going to fold after this disaster. Will go 9-3

Anybody who thinks Lane Kiffin should be considered for the coaching position here is a certifiable moron. They should have the post where they make the suggesion forcibly tattoed to their face so anybody who ecnounters them automatically knows that they are a ******* idiot.

Advertisement
That is one guy you absolutely don't want. This team still has half a season and will turn it around. Unlike last year, they are not going to fold after this disaster. Will go 9-3

POTATOE

There has got to be some h0mo fascination with Kiffin.
No other way to explain why this dudes name keep coming up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back