Summer Practices for Miami Basketball (Men's or Women's)

Advertisement
Puts even more urgency to signing a big man from wherever.

If they don't sign two more grad transfers then essentially, they have 8 players for the Italy trip. Brooks sits out while Gak and Stone are probably still not cleared from the ACL injuries. That has not been mentioned.

I hope I am wrong but I think Coach L is holding those last two scholarship for Willie Herenton and Dominic Proctor. Why, I don't know.

Advertisement
If they don't sign two more grad transfers then essentially, they have 8 players for the Italy trip. Brooks sits out while Gak and Stone are probably still not cleared from the ACL injuries. That has not been mentioned.

I hope I am wrong but I think Coach L is holding those last two scholarship for Willie Herenton and Dominic Proctor. Why, I don't know.
He'd be saying he can't recruit anyone out there who is better than Willie and Dominic. That would be a damning admission to make.

Take from it what you will (it could be an error), but Proctor isn’t on the updated roster

Not sure what the plan is. Maybe the staff knows something about Brooks. If not they’re putting a lot of eggs in the baskets of guys coming off leg injuries

Advertisement
Take from it what you will (it could be an error), but Proctor isn’t on the updated roster
Doubtful it is an error.

Advertisement
Back