Suggestions

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
After seeing the user icon in the top and the few tweaks in the WEZ, any chance of putting some of them on here, did a nice job over their on the design differences.

Advertisement
I have been wanting to do that for a while. It would be a bit difficult on the current header of this site. I would have to redo the menu bar and the top green bar where the login is. I would also have to shrink the CIS logo to get it all to fit. Square logo's like the WEZ are pretty easy to work with.

off topic question, but why is everyone getting crazy over the new website for the wez? its not a big deal and its run by the same people. is going to two websites that big of a deal for people? people acting like the world is going to end...idk how why its hard to understand that the crap on the wez is the reason CIS could lose advertisements and you guys dont wanna charge you for a script

You could throw the login box and top nav into a floating Div and set it to right top to achieve the desired effect without having to worry about the current header. Just a suggestion.

I have been wanting to do that for a while. It would be a bit difficult on the current header of this site. I would have to redo the menu bar and the top green bar where the login is. I would also have to shrink the CIS logo to get it all to fit. Square logo's like the WEZ are pretty easy to work with.

Advertisement
off topic question, but why is everyone getting crazy over the new website for the wez? its not a big deal and its run by the same people. is going to two websites that big of a deal for people? people acting like the world is going to end...idk how why its hard to understand that the crap on the wez is the reason CIS could lose advertisements and you guys dont wanna charge you for a script

negged

Advertisement
Back