Suckeyestreit Lovers come out wherever you are...

CaneFan79

Senior
[video]http://www.espn.com/videohub/video/clip?id=20791563[/video]

Attachments

• herbieniu.jpg
    herbieniu.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 37
  • herbie 2.jpg
    herbie 2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 25
Advertisement
He has half of college football in the background of that first photo.

Suckeyestreit is so bad I had to upvote it tho.

Dude, we were down at the half and only up by 1 score late in the game. Herbie's analysis was dead on!

Advertisement
Not sue what he said that made you start this thread. All he was saying don't take Toledo lightly. Same stuff Richt was saying and many of us were worried about.

Not sue what he said that made you start this thread. All he was saying don't take Toledo lightly. Same stuff Richt was saying and many of us were worried about.

Some of you never understand the word "subtly." As in E$ECPN subtly has their #1 corporate tool make sure to downplay Miami at critical points to keep the program down. Once Bear is fired (as NFL ratings tank, more cuts all over the "family of networks" will occur) love to have him do a podcast w/Pete, especially after Suckeyestreit cuts him out of their joint business ventures.

I'm lost, what did he say he that was wrong or so bad?

I personally don't get the Herbie hate, he's always been big on the Canes and is pretty **** fair with analysis. He also knows his crap, hits at a really good rate on his picks. Kirk is one of the few at ESPN that I don't loathe at ESPN.

funny thing is he had to move to Nashville from Columbus because of harassment from osu fans. Just because he had the nerve to pick against the suckeyes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He hit the nail on the head.. " wouldn't be surprised if Toledo hung around and has a chance to win the game." It was 38-30 in the 4th quarter and we were lucky we don't have the last regime on the sidelines or we cave under pressure and lose that game. Richt and Diaz can get them to play when they need to and motivated this team to finish them out like we should have

I personally don't get the Herbie hate, he's always been big on the Canes and is pretty **** fair with analysis. He also knows his crap, hits at a really good rate on his picks. Kirk is one of the few at ESPN that I don't love argue.

funny thing is he had to move to Nashville from Columbus because of harassment from osu fans. Just because he had the nerve to pick against the suckeyes.

**** kills me..... He went to osu.... Always gave us love.... But he been burnt by us a lot since 06 and after... Swear to God someone u dudes need tampons... Good God!!!!

I personally don't get the Herbie hate, he's always been big on the Canes and is pretty **** fair with analysis. He also knows his crap, hits at a really good rate on his picks. Kirk is one of the few at ESPN that I don't love argue.

Do we have to go over this again Cribby?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/herbstreit/121151/3?highlight=herbstreit

Do you fall for ESPN's disinformation campaigns everytime? That was the cover story for him to move closer (i.e. the South) to the teams/info he needed moving forward (this was when ESPN was in the midst of becoming ESECPN...His loyal local Suckeyestreiters put the word out "not to worry" that the "harsh Buckeye fan base criticism" was being used to enhance Herbie's "perception" as being unbiased). Obviously, in your case, it worked.

Let's see what help ole' Herbie has done for Miami:

“They're lucky to have Al Golden as a head coach."

How is that for "helping The []_[]?"

Let's not forget his nationally broadcast mentions of Miami 's "decrepit" facilities (heard any revision there?), our failure to pay coaches (anything revised mentioning Mark Richt's salary? Coach Kool's?) and our stadium not being the right one for a "college atmosphere" (sure looks better than that gray, ugly Horse****shoe in Columbus).

Suckeyestreit knows that if he keeps his (backhanded) compliments of Miami going, it will help his boy Urbie secure the South Florida talent he needs to keep the $$$ rolling at O$U...The last thing he wants is a re-surgent []_[]! But don't take my word for it, take Herbie's:

"They're 53-4 since Urban has been there. 53-4!!!!!"

Yeah, but you guys living miles away know better than I, who lives 20 miles away from Herbie's hometown, right? Since Herbie so dissed O$Uck, I'm sure you guys think his old High School in Centerville has disowned him and never talks about him. You would be sadly mistaken.

Use your good 'Cane fan/alum brains...Don't be stupid, blind or both.

Advertisement

**** kills me..... He went to osu.... Always gave us love.... But he been burnt by us a lot since 06 and after... Swear to God someone u dudes need tampons... Good God!!!!

He picked us to win the natty with Kyle freaking Wright at qb's. Even as a cane fan I was like " dude, what are you smoking "?

Dude was right, we looked terrible in the first half. They stuck around all the way into the 4th quarter. Toledo was not a joke of a team and their offense is legit. I had know problem with what he said.

He was the only one on set that would pick us to win from 99 thru 06...like he was **** near a Cane fan.... Love it when folks show him jumping on Eddie George shoulders during the game like we supposed to be mad..... Was he supposed to cheer for us over his own school? FOH

Advertisement

Do we have to go over this again Cribby?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/herbstreit/121151/3?highlight=herbstreit

Do you fall for ESPN's disinformation campaigns everytime? That was the cover story for him to move closer (i.e. the South) to the teams/info he needed moving forward (this was when ESPN was in the midst of becoming ESECPN...His loyal local Suckeyestreiters put the word out "not to worry" that the "harsh Buckeye fan base criticism" was being used to enhance Herbie's "perception" as being unbiased). Obviously, in your case, it worked.

Let's see what help ole' Herbie has done for Miami:

“They're lucky to have Al Golden as a head coach."

How is that for "helping The []_[]?"

Let's not forget his nationally broadcast mentions of Miami 's "decrepit" facilities (heard any revision there?), our failure to pay coaches (anything revised mentioning Mark Richt's salary? Coach Kool's?) and our stadium not being the right one for a "college atmosphere" (sure looks better than that gray, ugly Horse****shoe in Columbus).

Suckeyestreit knows that if he keeps his (backhanded) compliments of Miami going, it will help his boy Urbie secure the South Florida talent he needs to keep the $$$ rolling at O$U...The last thing he wants is a re-surgent []_[]! But don't take my word for it, take Herbie's:

"They're 53-4 since Urban has been there. 53-4!!!!!"

Yeah, but you guys living miles away know better than I, right? Since Herbie so dissed O$Uck, I'm sure you guys think his old High School in Centerville has disowned him and never talks about him. You would be sadly mistaken.

Use your good 'Cane fan/alum brains...Don't be stupid, blind or both.

Let me guess, 911 was an inside job too lol. You're reaching.

Majority of everything he's said about um is true. Back when he mentioned the facilities being bad was dead on. We also havent paid coaches either , look at the last decade and get back to me.

Hes always on the radio in Sfla slurping um, saying how college football needs um to be great. He's been one of the most pro cane members in the media the last 20 years.

You just seem to be the one with the problem since he's a Buckeye.

Last edited:
He was the only one on set that would pick us to win from 99 thru 06...like he was **** near a Cane fan.... Love it when folks show him jumping on Eddie George shoulders during the game like we supposed to be mad..... Was he supposed to cheer for us over his own school? FOH

How dare he be excited for his alma mater. I mean Vilma or Mike Irvin would never act that way on the sideline if we scored. Am I right?

"Miami has missed practice and had to practice away from home so they can't take Toledo lightly"

This offends you? You're soft OP.

Advertisement
Back