Stuff Happens in Games..... Winners Walk, Losers Talk

CaneFam305

Redshirt Freshman
This is football, QBs going to throw picks, RBs and WRs are going to fumble, Players are going to get penalties etc... the game still is there to be won or lost.

I cant stand when I see Golden and Canes fans saying things like "well if it wasnt for this drop or this fumble we would have won" or however it goes. It doesnt make sense.

FSU Winston makes mistakes every game, where is Jimbo with the "well if it wasnt for my weird QB going full ****** we would have won?" You dont hear it from him because no matter how many mistakes FSU makes, they still know for a fact that they are going to win the game or be in a position to win the game.

Regardless of Berrios's drop that was nothing... Miami was still up. Regardless of Dorsetts drop or Dobards fumble, Miami was still up. So why do we keep making excuses as if a football game is only going to be won when NO ONE makes a single mistake? It doesnt make sense and its just the perfect excuse because any coach could constantly point at any hold or late pass interference as a reason why there team didnt win.

Get It Done or GTFOH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back