Stubhub Miami FSU Ticket Firesale

CaneVR

GoD: Richt is Coming
People are slashing ticket prices across the board -- floor was $160 yesterday, down almost 25% now to $125. 52 tickets under $150. Little premature, day before and day of a night game are always the best time to sell.

StubHub!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'd imagine ticket prices going down because of the hurricane (especially from out of towners).

Not surprised. Looks like I'm going to be watching the game from Dallas. Been trying to get my AA ticket changed all day and can't get get connected to an agent. And when I try to change the ticket online there are no flights available for Friday or Saturday. Thought I might be able to drive down but I have to be back by Sunday night so that's out. Waiting to hear from my brother if he has friends interested, if not I will have 5 tickets on Upper Corner available at $100 a piece later tonight and 2 green lot parking passes at $35 each. Pretty bummed!

Not surprised. Looks like I'm going to be watching the game from Dallas. Been trying to get my AA ticket changed all day and can't get get connected to an agent. And when I try to change the ticket online there are no flights available for Friday or Saturday. Thought I might be able to drive down but I have to be back by Sunday night so that's out. Waiting to hear from my brother if he has friends interested, if not I will have 5 tickets on Upper Corner available at $100 a piece later tonight and 2 green lot parking passes at $35 each. Pretty bummed!

What row? I may be interested.

Advertisement
Hey sorry to hear the bad news but if it turns out you need to sell I'd be extremely interested in those 5 tickets at that price!! Let me know!

Okay. 3 tickets have been sold. I have 2 left - Section 335 row 2 seats 2-3. I also have the green lot preferred parking pass (opens 1 hour before any other lot). Tickets $100 ea. Parking pass $35.

My brother lives in Kendall and will be willing to meet within a reasonable distance to collect the money. I will email the tickets during the meeting with him. These were extra tickets I bought through Gametime app for family and friends so you will be sitting next to my family. My brother will be in our season tickets in the next section over so no worries. These are legit. PM if you want them and send me a number to contact you. I will help coordinate with my brother to get you the tickets.

Thanks guys but tickets are gone. If something falls through. I will reach out to those who PM'd me.

Advertisement
There entire "visitor" section is up for grabs. 120-121 and 320-322. Those bums want top dollar but they will have to give them away come Friday night or they will be stuck..

Advertisement
Back