Strength & Conditioning

Advertisement
Last edited:
i don't remember this guy looking anywhere near running a 4.3 even before the knee injury

What...... You must not have watched much of Keith Marshall at UGa He came the same year as Gurley and they both balled their freshman year while splitting carries. They were like thunder and lighting. Marshall wasa little like what davlin cook is now.

And whats crazy is dude's grandmother passed away yesterday morning. So to deal with that on top of the acl, and still run that fast makes that time even more impressive....

no i watched him plenty and yes he was a baller but he didn't even look as fast as gurley and gurley and running no 4.3. now might believe that he can do it without pads as people call him a track guy. but he didn't play at that speed

Marshall and Gurley were great their freshman year, then Marshall got hurt, then hurt again. Before that, he was the fastest player on the team. He's been tentative since the injury. He didn't look comfortable this year. He was the third RB in, even after Chubb got hurt.

Advertisement
i don't remember this guy looking anywhere near running a 4.3 even before the knee injury

What...... You must not have watched much of Keith Marshall at UGa He came the same year as Gurley and they both balled their freshman year while splitting carries. They were like thunder and lighting. Marshall wasa little like what davlin cook is now.

And whats crazy is dude's grandmother passed away yesterday morning. So to deal with that on top of the acl, and still run that fast makes that time even more impressive....

no i watched him plenty and yes he was a baller but he didn't even look as fast as gurley and gurley and running no 4.3. now might believe that he can do it without pads as people call him a track guy. but he didn't play at that speed

If you go to YouTube you can see the few highlights he did have up. That's where you see the speed and like a poster already stated, it's comparable to dalvin cook.

If you go to YouTube you can see the few highlights he did have up. That's where you see the speed and like a poster already stated, it's comparable to dalvin cook.[/QUOTE]

^ I agree very similar runner to Dalvin.

What the **** The Fighting Illini were thinking hiring Paul Williams? Either Paul Williams plains sucks or Artie will lead The NFL in defensive holding and pass interference penalties!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back