Stream thread

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
Starting this thread because since the ACCN became a thing, users of Comcast and other providers have gone from being able to see every single UM baseball game to watching virtually none. Last week was watchable because it was on SECN. Yay.

Contrary to most predictions both sides seem content ******** millions of people out of access for years. Boo hoo, I know.

If you have a recommended site or link for game streams, drop it here. Thanks!

Advertisement
excited ric flair GIF

Starting this thread because since the ACCN became a thing, users of Comcast and other providers have gone from being able to see every single UM baseball game to watching virtually none. Last week was watchable because it was on SECN. Yay.

Contrary to most predictions both sides seem content ******** millions of people out of access for years. Boo hoo, I know.

If you have a recommended site or link for game streams, drop it here. Thanks!
I have Atlantic Broadband in Sunny Isles and ACCN isn't part of our lineup either... They want too much money apparently and Atl Broad isn't paying it... That's the common theme among a few Cable carriers I'm hearing....

Advertisement
Scheduled for ACCN extra. ESPN+ is carrying it live. For $13 a month you can subscribe to Disney, which lets you watch ESPN+. You also get all of the Disney programming plus HULU. All you need is a Smart TV and network access. $4.25 a week which will give you most, if not all of UM's games being broadcast. You can cancel once the season is over.

Scheduled for ACCN extra. ESPN+ is carrying it live. For $13 a month you can subscribe to Disney, which lets you watch ESPN+. You also get all of the Disney programming plus HULU. All you need is a Smart TV and network access. $4.25 a week which will give you most, if not all of UM's games being broadcast. You can cancel once the season is over.
Here’s the rub: I tried this and because I’m a Comcast sub, ESPN blocks my access even though I have D+.

There may be a workaround, but because my D+ and ESPN accounts share an email, I get hosed.

I know you might not be able to or want to drop Comcast, but as far as I am concerned, they are the worse. You could try creating another email account, drop D+ temporarily, then resub D+ under the new email. D+ and ESPN both send email to me under my main email account without any problems, so I don't why you are having the problem. Also you could try with a Roku or Firestick, if you have either of them.

Advertisement
I don’t see it on upcoming on the espn app and I have acc network through Directv.

Any tips would be great on how to watch

I went to sports surge but I didn't notice any ability to search games other than the three or four sports on the home page.
what sport were you looking for? sportsurge aggregates streams and those sites typically have more random stuff.

Advertisement
I suggest the Wizards Den game threads. The updates are unemotional, expertise unparalleled and camaraderie unmatched.

You are so right.

Why I even remember after the first game of the **** series last weekend. How well-balanced and unemotional the comments were.

I mean no one was predicting doom and gloom after that one game, and in fact, there were several reasonable posters saying we might even take the series. It’s happened before in baseball.

You are so right.

Why I even remember after the first game of the **** series last weekend. How well-balanced and unemotional the comments were.

I mean no one was predicting doom and gloom after that one game, and in fact, there were several reasonable posters saying we might even take the series. It’s happened before in baseball.

Why would anyone predict doom and gloom? Our regional streak is up to 1 now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back