Stop The Foolishness!!!

What we saw last night was a continuation of what we saw last week... poor play calling. If the OC is where he is after 20 years on the
Job, what makes u think one more year will matter?

Advertisement
Some of you guys are unreal! FSU beating us on a Sunday too!

I'm just as upset as the next fan about this lost, but we were in no way dominated by a team who only 3 weeks ago was the 2nd ranked team in the country. Playcalling...yup, that sucked. O line, yup varsity HS team talent at times. Clock management...just terrible. But our defense played great considering, Richards is just going to be insane for the next 3-4 years and this team rallied when the refs left their laundry on the field. We lost on a blocked xp to a decent team, and we learned a lot about our team. A good couch will figure out a way to shade our weaknesses and exploit our advantages.

10 months on the job, 5th game in...I'm not dilusional. I wasn't expecting a blow out or high scoring game. I was expect Miami VS FSU and it was exactly that. **** Houston lost to NAVY......NAVY!! Chill out today and let's be construction in our criticisms and move on to the next game. These kids got their hearts ripped out of them last night.We as fans and alumni don't need to take their souls!

I'm just as upset as the next fan about this lost, but we were in no way dominated by a team who only 3 weeks ago was the 2nd ranked team in the country. Playcalling...yup, that sucked. O line, yup varsity HS team talent at times. Clock management...just terrible. But our defense played great considering, Richards is just going to be insane for the next 3-4 years and this team rallied when the refs left their laundry on the field. We lost on a blocked xp to a decent team, and we learned a lot about our team. A good couch will figure out a way to shade our weaknesses and exploit our advantages.

10 months on the job, 5th game in...I'm not dilusional. I wasn't expecting a blow out or high scoring game. I was expect Miami VS FSU and it was exactly that. **** Houston lost to NAVY......NAVY!! Chill out today and let's be construction in our criticisms and move on to the next game. These kids got their hearts ripped out of them last night.We as fans and alumni don't need to take their souls!

Yes we do. Most of these "players' are Al Golden specials. **** them and especially **** you.

Yes we do. Most of these "players' are Al Golden specials. **** them and especially **** you.

GTFOH..

Like little girls. Wanted a win, but nobody was expecting to beat FSU before this season started. Better pure talent on that team and overall depth. Chalk it up to drops, o-line, and Richt's seemingly lack of a more exotic playbook. In fact, if any of you watch the Niners this year, then their offensive repertoire is eerily similar. INT in the end zone was a gutbuster, but we should've recovered from that. Outside of the INT, Kaaya was dropping dimes for a majority of the game, just couldn't catch the ball.

Defense balled out. Seriously. Just lost some gas at the end.

Advertisement
The o-line is bad and Kaaya is shell shocked.
The playcalling is a direct reflection of those weaknesses.

Fsu played more press man coverage than they have since Kelly got the job.

Our TE's were not getting any seperation.

The oline couldnt block long enough to even open up the playbook and kaayas lack of mobility will get him killed if Richt tries to get cute.

I dont know what the **** you guys are watching but that loss is on the players with turnovers and penalties.

Stacy Coley had unacceptable penalties last night. SMFH.

penatlies and drops killed back to back drives in first half

Yea, people around us at the game were beyond ****ed at the bush league refs. The TD called back & the targeting call took the cake. Ref is lucky he wasn't lynched.

Was shocked that a lot of people have jumped out the window already. Esp after watching that defense. I was at the game and people were beyond ****ed. I get it..tired of losing to fsu. But if we win 10 games and the coastal this season is a great success.

Now if we lose to UNC after seeing what Vtech did to them..then you will see a diff tune from me next Sunday morning.

Advertisement
Back