Stop acting like clowns

itsmeRudy

Recruit
Tough loss tonight, but can everyone calm the F$&% down? Our fans sound like a bunch of uneducated whiny *** hoes. Not to mention, the impulsiveness of some fans is scary. We went from a fanbase that "thought" we had the best team on earth to a fanbase that wants to fire our coaches and get rid of our players..... wtf? I understand we lost and I am just as upset as any of you... but chill out, you're making us look stupid AF. This team has a lot of good riding forward, but it's going to take time. Temper your expectations and stop acting like clowns.

Advertisement
Tough loss tonight, but can everyone calm the F$&% down? Our fans sound like a bunch of uneducated whiny *** hoes. Not to mention, the impulsiveness of some fans is scary. We went from a fanbase that "thought" we had the best team on earth to a fanbase that wants to fire our coaches and get rid of our players..... wtf? I understand we lost and I am just as upset as any of you... but chill out, you're making us look stupid AF. This team has a lot of good riding forward, but it's going to take time. Temper your expectations and stop acting like clowns.

Because your fan base is a bunch of uneducated whiny *** hoes.

You are a nobody. Don't be a self-righteous facquit. You have no role here. You are useless. People will grieve and vent however they **** well please. Go play with momma's ****ies if you don't like it. You sound like a facquit. A whiny koont like you undoubtedly has a cuckold scene to act out with your girlfriend and a largely endowed Dravidian warrior, so run along and get to it. let the men in here kick kayaa in the ballz a few more times while he is down. Puzzy.

You're an idiot and you give us fans a real bad name.... smh.

You are a nobody. Don't be a self-righteous facquit. You have no role here. You are useless. People will grieve and vent however they **** well please. Go play with momma's ****ies if you don't like it. You sound like a facquit. A whiny koont like you undoubtedly has a cuckold scene to act out with your girlfriend and a largely endowed Dravidian warrior, so run along and get to it. let the men in here kick kayaa in the ballz a few more times while he is down. Puzzy.

Advertisement

One of us can still get to the ACC championship game...

I am much smarter than you and far wealthier. So please shut the fak up and go massage your Dravidian King you half-wit lemming of a man. Nobody wants to read your White Knight poppycock tonight. go drink like a real man, beat a dog, do a line of blow off a strippers rectal tissue, be a real Cane son, whatever. But listening to you drivel away is nauseating.

good one bro. Tough guy.

I am much smarter than you and far wealthier. So please shut the fak up and go massage your Dravidian King you half-wit lemming of a man. Nobody wants to read your White Knight poppy**** tonight. go drink like a real man, beat a dog, do a line of blow off a strippers rectal tissue, be a real Cane son, whatever. But listening to you drivel away is nauseating.

Uneducated whiny *** hoes? I didn't know your mom was a UM fan.

Advertisement
... too funny.

Great to have other Canes fans bash me (with really silly comments) for pointing out the truth.

Uneducated whiny *** hoes? I didn't know your mom was a UM fan.

Last edited:

Hey FSUDann7

what does that say about FSU who's had top recruiting class after another for 30 plus years. Your program has yet to be derailed like ours over the past 30 years... you had two coaches in that span. Tonight you played against a bunch of freshmen in key positions and only mustered out a nail biter 1 point win. You really have absolutely nothing to smile about.

And for the rest of our fans who can't see how underhanded our team really is are kidding themselves. Yeah, FSU was lucky to escape with this victory tonight and one day the tables will turn but it will take some years to buildup that kind of depth to dominate them. It's going to take time. This is only year 1.

I agree with you CaneMonster, this is only year #1 . We have garnered the attention of a lot of folks (recruits and just ppl in general). The program is headed in the right direction. We got a lot of good things coming our way. Our defense is looking good. The freshmen linebackers are doing well. The d-line is playing well. Corn Elder is doing a very good job in the secondary. The offense has the players, but something is just not right. I'm not sure what it is. Sometimes they have it, sometimes they don't. There were moments in tonight's game where we moved the ball with ease and then we made 180 degree turn and just laid an egg. At the end of the day, we had the chance to tie it up but our special teams line failed us badly. Tough loss.

I love the Canes more than anything but at the end of the day, people need to realize there are more important things in life than football. This loss hurts a lot, but putting things into perspective, im sure there are a lot of suffering people in the world who would trade places with an upset fan base in a heart beat. This loss burns, believe me, but I have a lot to be thankful for and thats what I will focus on to try and forget about this. I suggest some people on the board do the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back