Stickied Thread for Posters' F/K/As

No_Fly_Zone

Rogue Gone Maude.
Maude
I'm admittedly not a fan of the name change feature. But if we're going to have it, there should be a thread with the approved name changes (listing the old and new name). Helps prevent the name change from being a soft reset button.

Advertisement
I'm admittedly not a fan of the name change feature. But if we're going to have it, there should be a thread with the approved name changes (listing the old and new name). Helps prevent the name change from being a soft reset button.
59E94E53-20F6-4D7A-8E3E-A8524D8D9661.gif

Mods can see this at a glance by clicking on user’s name and hitting the icon that is a circular arrow next to their name.

Can you all not see this?

F8F117D7-5FC9-479C-B961-D78C0839C76D.jpeg

D73D11EF-5504-43D4-9BEE-B4B8D9D896BC.jpeg

Mods can see this at a glance by clicking on user’s name and hitting the icon that is a circular arrow next to their name.

Can you all not see this?

View attachment 128132

View attachment 128133
Did not realize what that little icon was, but I can access it. Thanks for the head's up!

You still have to know it's there and have a suspicion of name change, but that's a helpful feature to know.

Advertisement
This was apart of the upgrade we did about a month and a half ago.

Advertisement
Back