Stevo breaks down Reese Poffenbarger tape

Advertisement
@Stevo365 has been saying for a minute that Reese was his favorite QB in the portal.

I love Steve O, super cool dude. I watch some of his videos sometimes. I haven't watched his Reese video yet but I'll be on it. I didn't know he was on him before.

Stevo is a good dude for what he posts and is passionate, but I legit don’t think he’s ever hated a Miami prospect.

He gushed over TVD and called Emory an alpha dawg. Doesn’t mean he can’t be right here, but let’s take everything with a grain of salt.
In fairness TVD has all the physical tools and Emory is an alpha. That’s all assessment outside of performance

I view it as He's the guy we didn't want but he's the one we need.

He's that ugly chick that can do everything for you... Even some better than the **** chick.....
He's just ugly....

Lol idk man. This Ward situation has kinda killed my spirit and I'm just happy we're bringing in some legit competition. At the worst, it will only help JB get better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cut that **** out. No reason not to give that kid some kind of credit. At the very least he's not what cost us the game necessarily. His limitations may have. But he didn't go out into a tremendously hostile environment and lay down either. Did the team show up for poo last year?
EXACTLY.

Kid played his heart out.
Shltting on his performance is asinine.

No idea why some "fans" think it is acceptable behavior.

Just this grumpy old b@st@rds opinion.

Advertisement
Some people
I’m off the opinion Brown played fairly well considering half our starters were out.

The bottom line is we’ve been on a di** punch of momentum since J Smith broke our hearts and gave the middle finger to the home town team.

A program changing player who by all accounts would have also secured us Ward and kept the momentum rolling for our pick of some solid portal players. **** it hurts now. It burns so bad and it’s not the “Clap”. That bowl likely cemented Ward outstanding, and as much potential as I also see in Poff’s film… bottom line is his name isn’t triggering other recruits to jump on board.

Mario has to salvage this and fill some dire needs through the portal. Develop what we have and all of us pray to 8 lb 6 ounce baby Jesus that he can bring us baby Tua to swing back some hope in the near future.

No amount of reporting how awesome this team looks in spring is going to inspire this Caneinsights team of mopers.

FYI we still win an ugly one in Caneville with Emory or Puff.

Advertisement
Back