Stephen Morris has developed into `Canes brain trust"

Wow ... I like him a lot but I that's really a stretch.

Now I'd love to get to the end of this year with him having made a case for the title ...

Advertisement
Testaverde was the most "talented" by a decent margin, and morris might crack top 5 "best" if he wins the national title this year.

National title is a stretch...Kosar took a 83 team and worked us up the polls...I see stephen having a year like that...its the other side of the ball that needs help...

He is already the most talented UM QB of all time but If Stephen Morris can win the ACC and the Orange Bowl this year he will be the best UM QB of all time.... we got the team to do it this year.

WOW....not even in top 5...but nice try

Stephen Morris is the most talented QB in UM history that cant even be argued.... if he carries a team that is coming into the season unranked to a Orange Bowl victory his final year, I would have to rank him as the best.

Just beat UNC and UVA in the same year would be a start..and if do win the OB you better be kissing Coach D's ***...cause he pulled off a miracle

Stephen was asked to things other Qbs a miami could not do and did not have to do...he is a great kid working on leadership and becoming a top pick in the draft he can play like he did the last half of last year...We win 10 games if he stays healthy

I agree, and if Stephen Morris was only a redshirt junior like he should have been, then what i said wouldnt have seemed so unlikely.

There are a lot of things he has to do in one year, to achieve that level of respect, that most other UM college QBs have had time to grow up and do..... but thats why i set the bar so high b/c i think he is good enough to do it.

.... and if he does that he still may not be viewed as the best but he would be in the conversation.

COT DAMMIT!!! START IT UP ALREADY.

Too fired up...Must see Morris go HAM...Must watch domination.

Testaverde was the most "talented" by a decent margin, and morris might crack top 5 "best" if he wins the national title this year.

National title is a stretch...Kosar took a 83 team and worked us up the polls...I see stephen having a year like that...its the other side of the ball that needs help...

National title comment was trying to convey how absurd it is to throw his name into a "best of" conversation with regard to um qb's.

Advertisement
I don't want Stephen Morris to develop into a "Canes brain trust" until he proves we can trust his brain.

Advertisement
Back