Stay safe!!!

asuato

Recruit
While I'm a huge A-State fan and was highly looking forward to Saturday, I certainly can understand the reasoning behind the cancellation. Shame it can't be made up but there are some things more important than football. All of you be safe and get out or hunker down if you are staying. God Bless all of those in the path.

Advertisement
Thanks, assbago. Your classiness has me a little choked up right now.

What a ****** nickname. You try too hard. And yes...I'm a wounded warrior. My feelins are hurt.

Asuato thanks for the well wishes man. Disregard this asshat.

While I'm a huge A-State fan and was highly looking forward to Saturday, I certainly can understand the reasoning behind the cancellation. Shame it can't be made up but there are some things more important than football. All of you be safe and get out or hunker down if you are staying. God Bless all of those in the path.

Thanks man I was looking forward to the game also but obviously safety and family come before football. Can you explain to your fellow ASU fans that are being total ******** that this game was cancelled because we care about our student athletes. They think we are being pussies and that we just don' t want to play them. It blows my mind and has caused several players who grew up in south florida to call out some fans. It is really disrespectful and I honestly can't believe some of them.

Advertisement
Thanks, assbago. Your classiness has me a little choked up right now.

What a ****** nickname. You try too hard. And yes...I'm a wounded warrior. My feelins are hurt.

Asuato thanks for the well wishes man. Disregard this asshat.

Keep following me around sniffing my ***, fck mouth. Your obsession is creepy, but it's fun to see another man groveling at my ******* constantly like you do.

Appreciate the kind words, man. That's more than I can say for some of your fellow fans, but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back