Stating our case?

Canesvolls

Recruit
Premium
While I do not post, I read this forum often. I attended UM in the early 90s. Wow how times have changed. I remember as a freshman discussing with other guys that lived in my dorm how we would likely win a championship during our tenure in school. Well, it happened our freshman year. 1991

I am just as frustrated as any other fan. Golden lost me sometime in year 2. I think there is some very strong evidence and logic on this board. The case is clear on how the program has eroded (LSU peach bowl is the turn in my opinion), how Golden has not performed and more importantly. What the solution to the problem is. Hire Butch Davis. We cannot make a mistake like the past 3.

Can we put together a presentation and somehow present it to someone that matters. I am talking a BOT member or someone with that type of influence ?

There are some VERY knowledgable and articulate posters on this board. Lucane ghost etc. those 2 come to mind. But there are many. Not to slight anyone.

I am not discrediting flying banners or skipping games. I just think this might be more effective. Maybe our message will be heard. Rather than dismissed as spoiled fans.

Lay out a strong case that goes through all the issues. Gives specific examples. Recruiting. Scheme. Player development. Has screen shots of formations. Like the 3rd and 2 with Denzel a mile away from LOS. How MSU shut down Nebraska. How guys like Sam shields are great in high school do nothing in college then an nfl starter(I know not goldens fault). Etc etc.

Advertisement
While I do not post, I read this forum often. I attended UM in the early 90s. Wow how times have changed. I remember as a freshman discussing with other guys that lived in my dorm how we would likely win a championship during our tenure in school. Well, it happened our freshman year. 1991

I am just as frustrated as any other fan. Golden lost me sometime in year 2. I think there is some very strong evidence and logic on this board. The case is clear on how the program has eroded (LSU peach bowl is the turn in my opinion), how Golden has not performed and more importantly. What the solution to the problem is. Hire Butch Davis. We cannot make a mistake like the past 3.

Can we put together a presentation and somehow present it to someone that matters. I am talking a BOT member or someone with that type of influence ?

There are some VERY knowledgable and articulate posters on this board. Lucane ghost etc. those 2 come to mind. But there are many. Not to slight anyone.

I am not discrediting flying banners or skipping games. I just think this might be more effective. Maybe our message will be heard. Rather than dismissed as spoiled fans.

Lay out a strong case that goes through all the issues. Gives specific examples. Recruiting. Scheme. Player development. Has screen shots of formations. Like the 3rd and 2 with Denzel a mile away from LOS. How MSU shut down Nebraska. How guys like Sam shields are great in high school do nothing in college then an nfl starter(I know not goldens fault). Etc etc.

The issue is access to those people who are, not only in position to force a change, but also have the interest in the football program and its performance.
Otherwise, it seems a good idea to me.

Agree. That is one of my questions. Is there someone on here that knows one of the decision makers. To help get access.

I get the point of "f the bot" but are they not the decision makers? If I were running the program I would have had AG on notice after the Maryland game. For obvious reasons. Unfortunately I am not running the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back