Star Rankings on Canesinsight

Bennubird

Senior
With what we hope will be our next two commitments just around the corner I looked at the recruiting page and noted that Burns and Carter are both 4 star recruits. That and Pete's good work got me thinking about rankings on this site. Can someone tell me whether the star rankings on Canesinsight are developed internally by the staff and if so how they go about determining which players fall where? Just curious. Thanks.

Advertisement
With what we hope will be our next two commitments just around the corner I looked at the recruiting page and noted that Burns and Carter are both 4 star recruits. That and Pete's good work got me thinking about rankings on this site. Can someone tell me whether the star rankings on Canesinsight are developed internally by the staff and if so how they go about determining which players fall where? Just curious. Thanks.
It's an average of Scout, Rivals, & ESPN.

You take the 3 ratings from scout, Espn, and rivals. Drop the highest and lowest .

Advertisement
Thanks. With Peter on board any thought to coming up with independent rankings for prospects or just too much involved to do that?

It's an average of Scout, Rivals, & ESPN.

Bennubird said:
Thanks. With Peter on board any thought to coming up with independent rankings for prospects or just too much involved to do that?

We are working on developing some form of this but it would just be for Miami targets

Thanks. I actually thought that if you did do it that would be the approach you would take.

Bennubird said:

We are working on developing some form of this but it would just be for Miami targets

Advertisement
I heard it was settle over a game of horseshoes...A GAME OF HORSESHOES!!!

And all this time, I thought a panel on the count of three reached down the front of their shorts and each yelled out their quick count.

Some ones . . . lots of two's . . . once in a while a three . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back