* star* may go up after this year

bigpurk45

Junior
I think these players stars may go up if the have a great season this year. There could be more and you can list them if you think they will... IMO

Kevin Olsen is a 4* can go up to a 5*
Matt Thomas 4*-5*
Jaynard Bostwick 4*-5*
Mike Heuerman 4*-5*
Mike Deeb 3*-4*
George Williams 3*-4*
Joe Fennell 3*-4*

Advertisement
I think these players stars may go up if the have a great season this year. There could be more and you can list them if you think they will... IMO

Matt Thomas 4*-5*
Jaynard Bostwick 4*-5*
Mike Heuerman 4*-5*
Mike Deeb 3*-4*
George Williams 3*-4*
Joe Fennell 3*-4*

Olsen is definitely a candidate. His leadership traits and football IQ will eventually catch the idea of scouts that look at more peripheral traits, like Duke last year after his playoff performances.

Thomas is already a 5* or close to it on lots of sites.

Bostwick...don't see it. He doesn't have a lot of exposure playing in PSL and missing all the camps. Not incredibly high on him either.

Heuerman is a beast - near 5* caliber - but he's a TE and you pretty much need to be an elite athlete to get 5* status as a TE.

Deeb...easily a 4* (at least). I have him as a 5* personally, but he's about to blow up and should earn an offer at the AG camp.

If Williams' offer list is accurate he'll end up a 4*. Height is an issue.

Does it really matter if they go up a star? :cigar:

Matt Thomas 4*-5*
Jaynard Bostwick 4*-5*
Mike Heuerman 4*-5*
Mike Deeb 3*-4*
George Williams 3*-4*
Joe Fennell 3*-4*
Deeb is already a 4* for ESPN:
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/150568/michael-deeb

But M. Thomas starting as a 4* is a joke...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back