Stan Dobard

hiphopanimal

Freshman
I know he isn't as good or athletic as Njoku or Herndon but I like this guy. A lot of our team's positive energy comes from him. He seems to be tight with a whole bunch of players and legitimately deeply cares about being a Hurricane.

Hopefully his boy Willis is similar in make up and add to the young talent we have on our D Line next year.

Advertisement
Made some a good catches yesterday as well. This tight end group is very talented

He can be a lot better, he needs to lose some weight and get in better shape. He has a spare tire.

Advertisement
He got the dog in him though.

Agreed.

Standish Dobard is a tough SOB. I thought he was going to have a breakout year this year, but the absence of a big running back has forced our offense to go with more one back, 3 wide sets. This has favored the more speedy/athletic TE's on the roster over Dobard.

I think if Dobard keeps working hard, he can make it to the league without being a full-time starter at UM.

Golden fatted the boy up. He loses 15lbs and improved his speed in the offseason and I think he will be much better next year!

He got the dog in him though.

Agreed.

Standish Dobard is a tough SOB. I thought he was going to have a breakout year this year, but the absence of a big running back has forced our offense to go with more one back, 3 wide sets. This has favored the more speedy/athletic TE's on the roster over Dobard.

I think if Dobard keeps working hard, he can make it to the league without being a full-time starter at UM.

Advertisement
Big Stan fan here. Too bad Folden wasted a year of his eligibility. Would love to have a guy like this around the program another two years.

"Coal shoveler"

But Miami isn't allowed to have those kinds of kids.

What??? Dobard had offers from all over the **** country and couldve went anywhere.. Hardly a "coal shoveler"... These Goldienites are the spurned ex-gf making ***** remarks at every turn..get the **** on with that garbage...

Advertisement
I know he isn't as good or athletic as Njoku or Herndon but I like this guy. A lot of our team's positive energy comes from him. He seems to be tight with a whole bunch of players and legitimately deeply cares about being a Hurricane.

Hopefully his boy Willis is similar in make up and add to the young talent we have on our D Line next year.

Keep forgetting about Willis, Butch will have him feasting!!

Stan Dobard will be great if Stan Dobard can take his conditioning seriously.. He's out of shape IMO and he's too talented to not fulfill his Potential.. Slip down and he will be our next great cane TE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back