Stadium

juicy

Redshirt Freshman
So yesterday was the first game I got to go to in the new stadium, and I have to say I was unimpressed by many aspects of it. First off, the roof is made completely for looks. Unless you're sitting in the upper deck, rain with get to you along with sun light. While yes it holds in the noise, it also holds in humidity and hot air. With the money they put into it, I think they could have done a much better job designing the stadium to accommodate the climate of Miami. On a side note, Miami will NEVER be what they once were if they don't get a stadium closer to campus to call our own.

Advertisement
I have to agree. If that stadium was a mile closer to the campus, Kaaya never throws that pick.

3:30pm vs UNC is going to be a sauna, although it may be a bit cooler because it will be mostly empty seats.

I have to agree. If that stadium was a mile closer to the campus, Kaaya never throws that pick.

Alright. I'm here to eat crow. I always said the location of the field doesn't matter when it comes to performance on the field, but Saturday night proved me wrong.

The truth is that unless the stadium is on campus the players probably think it's an away game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back