Stadium "effects"?

I hate those blow up helmets. Is this a first grade jump jump party? Just bring the smoke. Maybe the team captain should go out and smash a guitar at center field Hard rock style.

Anti-helmet as well. Not sure where it came from. The old school original way in the OB was to run out the tunnel through the smoke. The helmet always looked JV to me.

Advertisement
Great night!!!

Loved the tailgating ...

The Canes Walk....amazing crowd

Stadium is tremendous !!!! Check it out if you have the opportunity!!

Section 132...great view...

Screens are incredibly clear and in each corner...

Crowd was big...I believe 62,000....

Fans were loud when needed...great game!!!

GO CANES!!!!

Valet took to long. You can see the screens from the suites now. Stadium feed on tvs much improved. Much cooler too. Normally we keep the glass closed I'm summer. It was open by halftime last night.

How hot was it in the stadium? was there any air movement? I know people talked about sitting there baking in the sun previously, but even though it was late afternoon how comfortable was it compared to no roof?

The stadium is an asset. Anyone who says otherwise is a hater. Whatever we lose in location is gained in overall quality. The thing isn't done yet and it's already top notch. The video screens are underrated. The acoustics aren't comparable to before. There's a different atmosphere by just being in the building. It's a place we can be proud of.

Advertisement
Don't know about the sound, but judging by the stunning cgi presentation ESPN showed, it LOOKS great. I know it's a small time game, but they couldn't get any shots of the stadium?

Great atmosphere. It's like a new stadium. Didn't even feel like I was in JRS. Thankfully.

Only thing that needs some tweaking is the **** volume of the audio. Turn it down a notch.

Great atmosphere. It's like a new stadium. Didn't even feel like I was in JRS. Thankfully.

Only thing that needs some tweaking is the **** volume of the audio. Turn it down a notch.

The person running the sound volume is a former hard-rock drummer, he is part deaf. Seriously, for some reason the management continues to believe louder is better. Once I was at select a seat day in JRS with only a few people there, the sound was so loud it literally made me nauseous. Management is deaf to customer service issues.

I try to remember to bring ear plugs. With them in I can still hear all the music and announcements just as well, but have to unplug to hear the guy next to me.

/end rant ;-)

The loud environment was awesome. I'm not interested in whether two fans can talk during the game. I'm interested in upsetting the opposing team's offense with our aggressively violent defense and fan impact.

Advertisement
Place was fantastic and the energy was great. Place was buzzing like a big game.

Only complaint was concessions was not ready at all for a crowd like that .

For all the guys at the game (and before the attacks come out, I'm from "Alabammer" and don't have the funds to attend games), how was the new setup in terms of crowd noise? Hard to tell via WatchESPN's FLAWLESS stream. Was it loud and rowdy in there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started a similar thread earlier today. Didn't realize you had this going.
I apologize.

The person running the sound volume is a former hard-rock drummer, he is part deaf. Seriously, for some reason the management continues to believe louder is better. Once I was at select a seat day in JRS with only a few people there, the sound was so loud it literally made me nauseous. Management is deaf to customer service issues.

I try to remember to bring ear plugs. With them in I can still hear all the music and announcements just as well, but have to unplug to hear the guy next to me.

/end rant ;-)

It was too loud. Everything was muffled. I am bringing earplugs too next time. Can't imagine the FSU game noise.

Advertisement
Back