Stacy Coley

PresaCane

Recruit
Coley has been playing very clutch all season long. I feel he's been putting all on the line for the team to win but then there's a part of me that believes that he's playing for the only reason he returned which was to get his draft stock up. Besides him being hurt after every catch, he continues to make the big play when needed and we should look to him more now that we see that he's that guy for us. We would like to believe we have a lot of talent out there to spread the ball around but none have been more consistent than him when it counts. At this point he should not less than a second round at the latest pick. I wish he were more of leader and get the guys around him to up their level of play or not play at all. But he's here to take care of business this final season and has done so.

Advertisement
He's an enigma. Very good at times, crap at others. He seemingly gets hurt all the time to surface later on.

I was thinking back to his recruiting film and how he could cut on a dime losing little if any speed. Now though, he loses his footing more often than not.

He was robbed of a TD last night. I don't know if the rules have changed, but he was clearly pushed out of bounds on his spectacular catch.

Advertisement
I always said I thought Coley should've gone pro after last year, but I'm happy he came back.

I don't understand why we have to wait until 4th down to throw that corner end zone route that he came up with vs. FSU and almost came down with vs. VT. Even though he didn't was an inch from getting his foot down, he made an incredible play.

Yes he's soft, but he does have a sprained MCL he's dealing with. He obviously wasn't 100% vs. UNC, and it looked like he re-injured it last night, but still came back and made that (almost) clutch catch.

Make a thread on our best offensive player, the only one who has shown any heart these last 3 games and has been consistent, and it still all about bashing him. Yes he gets injured quite a bit, yet he still has played every game this year and has made ridiculous catches.

Advertisement
Back