St. Fancis vs. Miami: Francis is a girl's name

Advertisement
This year will be awful, but get your licks in now. Next year will be much better with the transfers.

Miami is going to really struggle to win with the lack of shooting we have.

Advertisement
This team is beyond horrible. One of the worst teams we've seen since the Perry Clark days. Really feel for Coach L and staff. Luckily, two really good guards are going to be eligible next year to go with Manu and the incoming recruits. Brown is showing that he's no more than a role player and Adams is infuriating to watch. The program is devoid of bigs and that is the biggest problem.

That's embarrassing. Only fitting that we lose when a 3 goes in and out that would have given us the lead. Duke and UNC are going to run up the score and rub it in so bad on us this year. This team is going to be worse than any of Haith's last place 4-12 teams. We will be lucky to win 1 ACC game. I'm being serious, that's not a knee-jerk reaction.

Adams scored 14, but was 4-19 and 0-9 from downtown. We shot 0-16 from 3s. I thought Kelly, the JUCO was supposed to be good? He barely played and looked really bad. Swoope played most of the game. He still looks really bad too, and if we have to play him 20-25 minutes a night we're not winning 10 games. Jekiri looked marginally better. Kirk looked good. Brown is still the same player he was a freshman.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think that St Francis will surprise some teams this year. Even so this is a disastrous loss and will be a tough season.

Oooooooh ****. We're even worse than I thought, and I'm disappointed to read Rion is the same **** player he's always been. Oh well, last year's memories were good enough to tide me over til November 2014.

Advertisement
I think that St Francis will surprise some teams this year. Even so this is a disastrous loss and will be a tough season.

You have to be kidding.

Not at all. They have 4 of 5 returning starters, one of the was hurt for half the season, 2 of their best players on Friday night are newcomers, a freshman(#45) and a JuCo transfer(#32). I'll stand by what I said. We'll see how the season progresses.

Advertisement
Back