SSU vs. UM Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCONN just scored on a fumble return for TD

21-7 over Meeeechigan

Advertisement
438.jpg

Not familiar with this series, but my research fails to reveal a connection to the Canes She went to FAU and was a Dolphin Cheerleader. Can't the U produce a woman who can truly represent?

Not that I object to what she brings to the....whatever.

Advertisement
Anyone that's talks **** about coach Coley needs to go somewhere. His offense just broke records something. Regardless of the opponent that's impressive. It's also something to make note of in his record. We can go over the could've, should've, would've, all day long but the facts are here about Coach Coley.

-Recruiting got a boost since his arrival
- We beat a top 25 team since his arrival
- We scored the most offensive points in Miami History

There will be more to add to his coaching resume but that sounds like a **** of a first year.

Can't judge Coley yet. This is his third game calling plays at this level. So far everything looks good. Little rust first game, hung 21 on an outstanding D in the second, broke school record against bought and paid opponent in third without first string QB. Not bad. Plus huge recruiting plus. My only reservation is that I personally have never been impressed with FSU offenses through the years. The always scored huge in chump games, occasionally blew game to inferior opponents, and almost always choke in games that really mattered. I want THE U's offense not wide right's. That is my worry.

I did like seeing a lot more TE work last night. It is of huge importance that we get that back into our offense. Top teams will be able to cover our WRs and stop Duke from long runs as long as they do not have to pee their pants worrying about our TE. Reference all the way back to our first NC game and Dennison.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back