Spring Game

troycbullock

Redshirt Freshman
I am really looking forward to this game. I am looking to see marked improvement by Kaaya with pocket presence and accuracy on the move. Also want to see what the buzz is all about with Rosier.

Yearby-Edwards-Gray- Who will show out? I heard they all look fast and explosive.
Is Coley back? Is Scott the real deal? What about all the newbies. Berrios and Lewis look fast and quick. Are Brady and Langham ready. We have a lot of TE's but are they playmakers? Really excited to see Washington and Njoku. Want to see the line gel as we need to develop 2 deep. KC McDermott has to do more than talk about championships, he has to dominate and lead this unit. We will see what he has.

On D, I want to see a pass rush especially at the DE position. Is Mike Smith still with the team? We will see if he can ball.
the LB's need to step up big time. I especially want to see what McCray and Young bring to the table. If they are not up to par, we will need to continue to recruit LB in 2016 to be ready to play immediately.
DB's is a mess but Elder and Burns seem to holding it down. Want to see the battles they put up. Also, this is the year Mayes has to show out.

All in all, there are so many areas of interests I can't wait to see what we have going on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back