Spring Game Impressions/WeFence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really skepitcal of Golden's plan on defense.

But after last year's top 15 defense and seeing this year's spring game I am really excited about the defense this year.

I am thinking 9/10 wins and a top 10 Defense

:braveheart2:

Advertisement
8-9 wins maybe a coastal win if other teams eff up, i was impressed with the D and the spring game, BUT i wanna see if this is what we see on game day and we can do it on a consistent basis

5 wins at best...been around this program since dirt, kids dont care no fire they are just playing football and going to school nothing more nothing less.

Advertisement
Kids are simply waiting till Golden gets fired to care again.

Hittin' the Captain Morgan, Captain Sparrow?

I just don't see any way this team gets to 9. If they tank in Tally (that one gutted me last year-they were kicking the crap out of that team in the first half and Golden got a nosebleed from the altitude) they don't recover, again. What's left of the fan base throws it into forth gear in calling for his head. They beat Cincinatti if they lose to FSU and that's it. No sane person would bet that Miami will go to Tally, in the big game atmosphere, and beat the Noles (and don't tell me who the Noles lost, because this isn't about talent). Do the math. Golden seems to have this unique ability to not know how to step up to the moment and meet the challenge of a big game, or pull his team up and get them to shake it off and perform after a tough loss. That ain't good. Couple that with the stupidity, arrogance, or timidity to not invite the alums and coaches back. Wow.

I was really skepitcal of Golden's plan on defense.

But after last year's top 15 defense and seeing this year's spring game I am really excited about the defense this year.

I am thinking 9/10 wins and a top 10 Defense

:braveheart2:

It'll be another ACC Championship, for sure.

Advertisement
5 wins at best...been around this program since dirt, kids dont care no fire they are just playing football and going to school nothing more nothing less.
Great point and I think this is lost on many. These kids are going through the motions. Not a good recipe for winning.

Prepare thy anuses for a terrible season

I believe the defense will be a step up from last years squad, dont know why, I just do.

Advertisement
lulz at anyone thinking that our defense has improved b/c they made plays against a make shift offensive line and an less than innovative o-coordinator. they look decent every spring, and then when the lights come on, they get pounded by mediocre teams like UVA, G-Tech, Pitt, USCe, Nebraska, and UL.

AG is undeafeted in the Spring....the Fall not so much.

If we could only move the season to the Spring

Advertisement
5xYc45ly7QduU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back