Spring game - clear bag policy

Gmoneycane

Recruit
For the spring game, I couldn't find any information on whether we can only bring the clear, standard-sized bags into Lockhart stadium. You guys got any info on that? Thanks.

Advertisement
I was asking on behalf of my wife, whom I am taking to the spring game. If you felt you had to be such a rude, snotty, moronic ******, then you should have kept your stupid comment to yourself. If there are any intelligent people out there that can please answer my question, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Hahah post of the year.

I was asking on behalf of my wife, whom I am taking to the spring game. If you felt you had to be such a rude, snotty, moronic ******, then you should have kept your stupid comment to yourself. If there are any intelligent people out there that can please answer my question, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Is your wife's name Chuck? Not there's anything wrong with that...

Just breaking you bells

Go Canes!

Advertisement

I was wonderin the same.....bringin my whole family (3 yo lil girls 1st time)
Unless i should be wonderin why i need to bring an f'in bag
See yall there

This is a weird question but related to OP's question. So I'll ask here instead of starting a new thread.

Will I have to use a clear colostomy bag? I usually use an opaque colostomy bag to hide my *****. Just wondering if I'll have to use a clear one tomorrow.

Advertisement
This is a weird question but related to OP's question. So I'll ask here instead of starting a new thread.

Will I have to use a clear colostomy bag? I usually use an opaque colostomy bag to hide my *****. Just wondering if I'll have to use a clear one tomorrow.

Not your best work.

Advertisement
Back