Spring - Crib

Advertisement
I think @Cribby (aka the Cribster) and @Boarcane (aka Moar Boar) are tied at the hip, similar to Abbott and Costello, Martin and Lewis and @RVACane and @Go Canes!!
It’s more @k9cane is my Lewis to Martin or abbot to Costello, but if he was tied to my hip Id jump in front of a train K9 first and hopefully one survives. Unless I’m the one who doesn’t survive.

Last edited:
Thank you sir.

Ts, Flagg, Garcia , TVD, Key smith , Restrepo , Rambo , Harley , Chase , Tae and Ford all played well. That’s been the guys I’ve posted I’m hearing good things on. It’s a good team.
You’re the man 🙌 @Cribby there’s chemistry like I haven’t seen in a long long time. We’ve got some size and a **** ton of speed. Biggest takeaway from today, was that it was easy to see the drop off from starters to second string. The waters aren’t muddied. It’s a very real group of athletes. We don’t suck.

@Cribby, your the GOAT but I disagree about Tae playing well. I’m not going to say he played poorly but he’s still a project. He tackles to high sometimes and needs to work on wrapping up. Kinchens played much much better then Tae.
I just rewatched the game and Tae had two pass breakups and should’ve had an Int. While staying around the ball all game, I wasn’t tripping. He had a nice day. He might be the one of the best coverage safeties right now. He should get burn.

I just rewatched the game and Tae had two pass breakups and should’ve had an Int. While staying around the ball all game, I wasn’t tripping. He had a nice day. He might be the one of the best coverage safeties right now. He should get burn.

definitely one of the dudes that jumps off the screen

Advertisement
I love you too, I mean really love ❤️
👀

E4A371B7-73FD-4F1C-A2A8-825DDFAB654A.gif

👀

Advertisement
Back