Sportscenter Top 10

Can this guy read a defense..can he check down? Can he learn a play book? No more SF QBs till we get some answers.

think about this 08 jaccory, 09 smith, 09 Robinson, 10 morris, 11 Brissett, Bridgewater you let me know when your ready to start keeping guys home

Advertisement
Kid threw the ball 50 yards (40 to the back of the end zone) off balance but on a rope. Take him on athleticism alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can this guy read a defense..can he check down? Can he learn a play book? No more SF QBs till we get some answers.

think about this 08 jaccory, 09 smith, 09 Robinson, 10 morris, 11 Brissett, Bridgewater you let me know when your ready to start keeping guys home

There's a lot of bad QBs on that list.

No championship calibre QBs on that list. Far from it. No more SF QB's please. Brians over some perceived "athleticism"...any day every day.

shouldn't he have been down when he put one hand and the ball down to keep his balance?

Advertisement

No championship calibre QBs on that list. Far from it. No more SF QB's please. Brians over some perceived "athleticism"...any day every day.

Im not sure of your definition of championship calibre, so are you saying none of them could have won a championship? AJ McCarron, Tim Tebow, Greg McElroy, or Chris Leak is? i would match those guys with any of the dudes i just named

TYpical canefan lets worry about winning the ACC Coastal before a championship...Weve tried are Braainy QB with Kyle Wroght and where did that get us? WE would be in ACC coastal with Bridgewater...Gimme this guy at QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back