Sports Center Just Confirmed

Advertisement
Best day as a cane fan in a many years. A real coach who will win a ton of games for once OMG am I dreaming ?

Advertisement
The Butch guys are still holding out but it's all over the news at this point. I think they need to accept the news and turn in their shoe laces immediately.

Honestly happiest Ive been about the program since 04 when I didn't know any better that the dynasty was over

Advertisement
Congrats to Pete on breaking this! Welcome back, Mark! Good guys can finish first. (No more "thug U" with this guy. I want to hear from this clown Finebaum next!)

No disrespect to Pete, but I wanted to see it on one of the major networks first. It's on Sport Center right now.

Agreed. We will finish with a strong recruiting class. I think Richt will do well with the recruits and their parents....

There are still some very solid DTs available in Georgia, too....Perhaps he can help us to snag a couple....

Sources: Mark Richt to be named new Hurricanes coach
3m - COLLEGE FOOTBALL MIAMI (FL) HURRICANES
Emailcomment
ESPN.com news services
Mark Richt will be Miami's next coach, sources confirmed to ESPN.com's Brett McMurphy and Mark Schlabach on Wednesday.

News of the hiring was reported earlier by CanesInSight.com.

Georgia announced Sunday that Richt would not return as its football coach. Richt, who coached there for 15 years, will lead the Bulldogs in their bowl game following a 9-3 finish to the regular season.

Miami fired Al Golden in late October after more than four seasons coaching the Hurricanes.

Advertisement
OMG we are going to hold these FCKers that said they would drop off this site if butch was not hired to the flame.

Good FN riddens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back