Sports Buzz

Let's go Pitt...Let's go Virginia.

Those are the only things left to root for in this God forsaken disappointment of a season.

Who were you rooting for last night???

Miami but who cares? That was last night.

Do you seriously want to risk Allison winning out and coming back next year, to force his **** down our throats with a ****ty grin, cheap tie and sweaty button up as we go 8-5 again?

I've never gone on record here as rooting against Miami. And I never will. Jedi, on the other hand, is on record saying he would be rooting against Miami until Golden is gone. Apparently, that doesn't include F$U week.

Being a man of principal for principal sake is retarded when they're no longer in your best interest.

Advertisement

Those are the only things left to root for in this God forsaken disappointment of a season.

He's not a real fan

Simple misconception. We are fans of two different things, but with one thing in common: the univ of miami.

You guys are fans of the coach of the univ of miami, and the rest of us are fans of the univ of miami football team.

Hopefully we wont have anything left in common soon.

with a bowl to follow –-- perhaps in the TOILET or OUTHOUSE or elsewhere.

thanks Barry I FIFY.

Who the **** cares about the bowl game at this point. We're ALREADY eliminated from winning the ****ty *** COASTAL.

Season is officially done. The only thing left to do is root for Virginia and Pitt to beat us so that Golden has an unbearable offseason....you never know maybe we get lucky and he starts looking elsewhere.

Would love it if Golden and No D just took their act elsewhere. They've got to be feeling the heat here...and it's only going to get worse.

He's not a real fan

Simple misconception. We are fans of two different things, but with one thing in common: the univ of miami.

You guys are fans of the coach of the univ of miami, and the rest of us are fans of the univ of miami football team.

Hopefully we wont have anything left in common soon.

Retarded **** right here. IDGAF who the coach is.

Is there a bowl anywhere they call the Potato Bowl?

That's where we belong.

slider_FIP-logo.gif

Advertisement
the worst line to read:

"Miami has now been eliminated from the Coastal with 2 games remaining"

that is just GD Embarrassing.

This Coastal is probably the worst Coastal of all time and that is really saying something. Each team seems worse than the next. If there was a Coastal playoff right now, I guess I would take GTech to win the whole thing? OMG, I can't believe I just said that.

Advertisement
Back