Spoke with a couple high school coaches today

Advertisement
Are the Alexander bros a package deal?

Possibly, usually package deals don't happen though. Keith Brown was the exception.

and is mackenro good enough to be a package deal?

I think he's good enough to be a package deal.

yah i deffenitely feal like alexander's worth it. plus mackenro is a safety which we need depth at and he's not terrible so take him.

Are the Alexander bros a package deal?

Possibly, usually package deals don't happen though. Keith Brown was the exception.

and is mackenro good enough to be a package deal?

I think he's good enough to be a package deal.

If we're going to give scholarships to Hunter Wells, Junior Alexis, and Thurston Armbrister, we might as well give one to Mackenroe Alexander.

Advertisement
If we're going to give scholarships to Hunter Wells, Junior Alexis, and Thurston Armbrister, we might as well give one to Mackenroe Alexander.
Exactly...and I'm sure all they're doing is waiting on Mackeroe's offer...Miami's depth chart at S after this year is subpar at best...not to mention Mackenroe ain't a scrub...

Advertisement
they say mackenzie is better than tracy. is this true in anyone's opinion?

He has a higher ceiling, in most people's opinion. Then again, if we hadn't signed Howard he would still be the next Charles Woodson according to everyone on the boards, so TIFWIW.

I am confident in saying that Wells, Alexis & Armbrister would not receive offers in 2013. They were roster fillers that were brought in to fill out the 2011 class. Different situation now IMO.

Advertisement
Back